Monday, February 12, 2018

My Thoughts Monday #17-Jay DeMayo, University of Richmond-Let’s Not Judge So Quickly

"Take a step back before you make judgements based on what you read on the internet because you're never going to see the article about, 'you know what, we were wrong and we are sorry.'"

In this weeks My Thoughts Monday I share my thoughts on how we, as a profession, need to slow down with our reactions to everything we see on the internet. This is something that's bothered me for a while. Let me know what you think.

This My Thoughts Monday is brought to you by GymAware, the leading tool to measure your athlete's weight room performance. Learn more about "The Rolls Royce" of bar velocity monitoring here: https://kinetic.com.au/gymaware.html

 

Enjoy the content?

Then you should check out The Community!

The Community is an extension of The Seminar providing EXCLUSIVE content from some of the best practitioners in the world! Follow the link below to check it out!

https://cvasps.com/community/

#StrengthCoach, #StrengthAndConditioningCoach, #Podcast, #LearningAtLunch, #TheSeminar, #SportsTraining, #PhysicalPreparation, #TheManual, #SportTraining, #SportPerformance, #HumanPerformance, #StrengthTraining, #SpeedTraining, #Training, #Coach, #Performance, #Sport, #HighPerformance, #VBT, #VelocityBasedTraining, #TriphasicTraining

See Full Article Here: My Thoughts Monday #17-Jay DeMayo, University of Richmond-Let’s Not Judge So Quickly

No comments:

Post a Comment